Friday, May 22, 2015

Letter to my friend

                                         Letter to  my friend 

Dear Matvey 

How are you doing ? How are you ? Sorry for not writing for so long. I soon come to another apartment which is located on Queen Street 41. In new apartment there are 2 toilets, 3 bedrooms, one kitchen, a large hall and an office. It's nice apartament. Next to the apartment there are  a restaurant, a hunting shop, cafes and a cinema. More there is a large playground and a large park. In the courtyard there  a lot of different friends, you can play football, basketball, pionerbol, volleyball. Also, there are tracks for BMX and skateboard. My school is close to the  so that you can be reached in 10 minutes, even next to the new apartment is very close to the ice arena tarktor and very good there are karting and horse racing club Riphean.Over the weekend, come to visit me soon meet.
Drop me you a line soon 
Yours, 
Nick
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment