Monday, September 28, 2015

WANTED WORK

                                                              $$$$    WANTED  $$$$

Student to work part time game tester Mon-set evenings. Are you friendly and patient? Do you enjoy working withthe public? Send cover letter and CV to: thegametest@.mg.com

Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing to apply for position the of part time of part time game tester wich was adverstised on the my friends and many video game stores. I am interested in this job since i enjoy working with any other gamers.
I am 18 years oof age and am currently studying Anotomy Game. In addition, i have a good team of both written and spoken Russian and Englishs.
Despite not having any formal work experience in game tester, i have often done I play with your friends and test different video games. I think i would be well suited for this position as i am enjoy, interested and creative. I also consider myself to be fascinated when dealing with young gamers.
I am available for work for up 24 hours a week during the afternoons and would de glad attented and iterview at any time cnvenient to you.

I hope you will respond to my letter and take me to this wonderful work
Your fascinated
Nick Loboviov

No comments:

Post a Comment