Sunday, November 20, 2016

emai of complain

I am writing to inform you that i am very disappointed with your company and the PC
I oreder through your website on 15 August,
Unfortunatley, I would explain my problems,
First problem, i ordered a IMac 2016, I wait my PC for the past 2 months, but in the website said it would be dilivered 1 month
Second problem,
 My computer was damaged during transport from,the computer screen scratched, bitten, a wire and do not have 5 buttons in the keyboard, and on the my computer was a banana instead of an Apple on the  back panele.
I hope that next time will be no such problems with delivery and the product will come in one piece
I am sending it back to you togeher with my invoice. I hope you will deal with this matter prompotly and back the my money
Yours faithfully,
Shadow

1 comment:

  1. Где приветствие как во всех официальных письмах? Юмор оценила. Еще бы грамматика была в порядке, тогда неплохо.

    ReplyDelete