Sunday, February 5, 2017

A letter

Hello, Emillio                                                                                          6.02.2017 
                                                                                                                 Russia, Chelyabinsk
1) what do you like most about your school?
I think, in my school i like some lessons, long vacation beween lessons. Our kithcen, and some teachers, and my friends.
2) what schools clad do yuo have?
We have different types of clubs 
For example:
Swimming
Basketball
Ushu
Programming
Chorus 
Dance
Fitnes
3) Have you joined any of your school clubs, why?
I do not go to the clubs in our school beacause I do not consider it necessary.
I'm glad to hear you and thank you for your questions. If you have some question you can write at any time.
Best regards,
Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment