Sunday, April 16, 2017

Dear Ann,                                                                                                                          17.04.2017

I start learing english because it is global english, many peoples use english on the work, on the school, and when people on holiday.  For Buisnessman english language very important for tne communication with the any country. For me english it is second language after the russian, because I often travelling and I have friends who live not in Russia, and for tne normal communicate I need learn english on 100 procent. And I hope what in futer I will study not in Russia, and therefore i study a english languge.
I start learn a english from 11 years, i study in english school, and I went to the english club and went to the tutor for improve my english skills. For me english it very interesting language and very useful in the world, in my english I want improve my grammar and my speach, for me to be better understood.
I hope whta in futer i will know english very well, and speake without stop

No comments:

Post a Comment